Thursday, January 31, 2008

Frosty the HUGE snowman

Our family has a tradition of going sledding every New Years Day. We fudged a little this year and went a few days early because Jeff and Katy were leaving for Vegas the next day. We went to our usual spot at Mountain Dell and had a grand time!

The boys began building the bestest snowman I have ever seen! Soon, everyone was involved. Before long, a ten foot snowman was hanging out on the sledding hill. It drew a lot of attention from other sledders, and some people even stopped to take their picture with him. I hope he's still there.





2 comments:

Amanda said...

That is a huge snowman!! I can't say that I miss the snow, though. Glad we're getting to stay here long enough to miss the worst in Utah!

Unknown said...

That snowman is amazing! Looks very fun. Hope you guys had a wonderful time with your family. Clay and I were sad we weren't able to meet up with you two...hopefully next time!