John’s body has now been found.
We wish to express appreciation to everyone who has helped us and are helping at this difficult time. The outpouring of love and kindness has been overwhelming. We love John and will dearly miss his amazing spirit, but are grateful for the knowledge of where he’s at and that we’ll see him again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
18 comments:
I'm thinking of you often Emily. Please take care of yourself and the baby.
I Love You Emily!
My heart is broken for you and your family. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.
Oh Emily,
I am so sorry for your loss. My husband is Will Nelson from Bountiful and he says he knew you from school. I just want you to know that we are praying for you and hope that you will feel some peace and comfort from Heavenly Father.
Emily if you are planning on coming back to Utah now or after you have the baby...I would love to do a portrait session for you and the baby (at no cost). Keep in touch. Again, my thoughts and prayers are with you.
-Melissa (Hepworth) Papaj
Dear Emily,
After reading the news I knew you would have to make this blog entry. I am so sorry you had to do so. I just cry whenever I think of you -- I truly hope you can feel God lifting you up amid all this. Love to you!!!
I was so sorry to hear about John. My thoughts and prayers are with you as well as the thoughts and prayers of many of your Ancestry.com and genealogy community friends. May Heavenly Father bless you and your family with peace.
Emily, Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. I hope that you and your family will be able to have some peace from Heavenly Father. It has been years since I have even talked to you and only remembered you when an email was passed on to me from other genealogists who know you. We all love you! Julia Guinter Chandler
You're in my prayers and thoughts ALWAYS! HUGS
Emily, our thoughts and prayers are with you and your little one. Just know that its father is there with him/her. We love you.
Lindsay (Sowell)Lakin
Emily,
I am so very sorry to hear about your tragic loss. My thoughts are with you. God bless! If you ever need any help in NY, please let me know. We have a sofa bed (and an extra crib and moses basket) if you would ever like to get away for a while. I cannot imagine the grief and difficulty you have faced and are facing, but want to express my sadness and sympathy and wish that I could truly help. Please do take care of yourself.
Yours,
Annie Edwards
Emily. You dont Know me. My name is Janae Johnson, i live in Colorado Spring. My family sponserd John as he went through The Air Force Academy. John was like another brother to me on the weekend.I want to you to know that my family and i love and care about you and the alley's. You will always be in my families prayers. we will always remeber how amazing john was.
Emily,
I'm thinking of you and praying for you. We're here for you if you ever need us. May God bless you with peace and comfort.
Love,
Meg and Christian
Emily, We are so very sorry, for your loss. You are in our thoughts and prayers. I thought it might lift you to know that every time Ella prays, she prays for you to be happy. We don't even have to prompt her to do so. She and Alex really liked it when you would watch them. I know the Lord is with you at this time.
Emily,
I just want you to know how much I have thought about you and I feel so bad about what has happened to you and your little one. Please take care. I sure think that it is amazing that you will have a little one to remember John by and especially a little boy, that really is neat. You are certainly in my prayers.
Love,
Megan (Russon)
Emily, I want to send my regards to you and your family. You will be in my prayers.
I graduated with your brother, Alan. I just want to say that you are in our prayers.
Emily, we are so deeply saddened to hear of your loss. Our thoughts and prayers go out to you.
With love,
Casey and Missy Taylor
Post a Comment