LOVE the pictures & your birth story. I'm so glad you didn't have to have a C-section too. Your little boy is sooooooo darn cute! I know I keep saying that, but it's true!
It is so fun to see pictures of that little guy! He is adorable! AND, you look AMAZING! I'm so glad you got the experience you wanted and that everything worked out the way you wanted!
If I am not mistaken he looks just like his father. Same calic in the front and masculin features. He will turn out handsome just like his daddy. What a blessing and legacy he will carry on. If you need anything let me know. Alena
You look way to skinny for someone who just had a baby! He looks so sweet and adorable! Hope you're doing well! Let us know when you'll be around next!!
Oh my gosh; I can't believe he fits into one of those pink tubs!! So little and cute! I get used to carrying around my big girl and forget how small she once was :) Great pics; I love the halloween outfit!
You don't know me, but I knew John. I just wanted to say that your baby boy is beautiful and he is lucky to have such a wonderful Mother! The little one's are so special!
You look so cute! What a sweet little baby Johnny is. I can see his daddy in him! You are a wonderful Mom. Looks like you made the adjustment quite well!
25 comments:
aphThanks for putting all of his firsts up! It was so fun to see!
LOVE the pictures & your birth story. I'm so glad you didn't have to have a C-section too. Your little boy is sooooooo darn cute! I know I keep saying that, but it's true!
oh my gosh! He is so cute! And you look so good and beautiful!!!
I think he looks like his daddy. I don't see too much Wilbur in that face. BUT, he is still gorgeous.
It is so fun to see pictures of that little guy! He is adorable! AND, you look AMAZING! I'm so glad you got the experience you wanted and that everything worked out the way you wanted!
If I am not mistaken he looks just like his father. Same calic in the front and masculin features. He will turn out handsome just like his daddy. What a blessing and legacy he will carry on. If you need anything let me know. Alena
Johnny is just so so cute. Looks like you are all doing great. I love all those picture of you guys! Take care!
he's beautiful!
Oh I love all your pictures! And what a cute halloween outfit! ;) You have a cute little alert guy!
So precious!
He is too cute!!!
You look way to skinny for someone who just had a baby! He looks so sweet and adorable! Hope you're doing well! Let us know when you'll be around next!!
Oh my gosh; I can't believe he fits into one of those pink tubs!! So little and cute! I get used to carrying around my big girl and forget how small she once was :) Great pics; I love the halloween outfit!
he's the most beautiful baby... oh my!
He is such a beautiful baby!
Those pictures were so fun to see - he is adorable. Thanks for posting those!
He was gorgeous at birth but he is getting way too cute for his own good. Thanks for posting these.
You don't know me, but I knew John. I just wanted to say that your baby boy is beautiful and he is lucky to have such a wonderful Mother! The little one's are so special!
oh I miss this little one! Just watching him was so fun! Hmmm... yep, I think I miss you more. :)
You look so cute! What a sweet little baby Johnny is. I can see his daddy in him! You are a wonderful Mom. Looks like you made the adjustment quite well!
You look so happy! He looks like a wonderfully calm baby!
Hi Em, love the big big brown eyes he has! What a proud, pretty mom you are.
Love the bath pics and that last pic is so sweet. I can see it in B& W framed. Thanks for sharing! =)
What a beautiful baby. I'm so happy for you. Hope you are doing well. - Sara Ariotti (fellow brave)
What a cute boy, Emily! I love the picture of you pushing him in a stroller up in the canyon. That's great! Good job!
Post a Comment