Tuesday, March 17, 2009

4 month pictures

For the past four months I have had all these blog entries floating around in my mind, but I've failed to post anything. Mostly because it's very difficult finding time, any time, to do anything other than mommy work. Still, I plan on posting about various events that have passed, such as the holidays and Johnny's baby blessing. But, until then, I wanted to at least post these pictures that I had taken of Johnny when he turned 4 months. I think he's looking more and more like his daddy every day. Enjoy!








24 comments:

Katy said...

So cute! I love how he has a part in his hair :) Can't wait to see you guys soon!

Melissa said...

He is so STINKING cute. He looks so loveable! We need to get together.

Liz Hall said...

What a cutie! My favorite is the 3rd one down.

WoodwardFam said...

He is too cute for words! Absolutly adorable!

Tonia said...

He is going to be a little heartbreaker. His smile already is enough to melt my heart. I can't wait to see him again, he's changed so much since Christmas!

Dan and Katie said...

So cute!! Time flies, he looks so big!! Hope all is well!

bekahjr said...

Oh my gosh. He is so cute Emily! I can't believe he is already 4 months old. Are you coming to Shreveport Louisiana any times soon? ha ha. I want to see him in person.

dtcmw said...

He is so adorable!!!! I'm so glad you posted these. I'm glad I've gotten a chance to see you a little bit lately. Doing your "mommy work" is the most important job, so keep it up!

Liz said...

How adorable! He does look like his daddy. From what I can see, he has his cowlick as well. VERY CUTE!!!

Jill May said...

Sooo cute!! He looks so happy and cuddly!

Steve and Julie said...

Oh my gosh what a CUTE little nephew I have!!! I just want to snuggle him up and kiss him all over!!! April 9th is TOO far away!

Stacey said...

He is so darling! Thanks for posting these!

Alena said...

What a special and beautiful baby boy. I am so happy for you and I would love to come and see you next time I am down. This little boy has a special mission in life. He is the image of his father, lucky for you to still "see" him every day. We have all waited a long time for these well worth it shots. Love you Alena

tami said...

DarLING!

Meg said...

What a darling!

Iris said...

he is too cute!!! can't wait to see you soon!

Aaron Kinser said...

What adorable pictures and a cute little boy!

hori said...

Oh Emily...how unbelievably adorable!!! He is so snuggly, healthy and happy...what a little prince charming!! So fun to see pictures and we hope to see you soon. Our Baby Christians blessing will be May 3 @ 1:00 if you can come. Also, my license is activated if you need or want any Real Estate assistance on anything. Hope to see you soon!!

Love,
Holly

Tom and Shalaun said...

Hi Em. I bet he's even cuter now than he is in the pictures. Audrey hardly lets me hold her anymore because she's so busy walking. If only they could always be little and cuddly.

The Ceelens said...

Hi Emily!! I agree, he is tooo cute!!

Adriane said...

Beautiful pictures; he's adorable!

Megan said...

Oh, he is so dang cute and he does look a lot like his dad. What a special boy.

Aaron and Melissa said...

You got such cute pictures!!! He is so adorable. I love that age! It gets me so excited to have another baby in our house soon! They grow up so fast!

Jeanne Alley said...

More Precious than I have imagined and to think I have to wait until April 9th to finally hold and cuddle him.

Great Grandma Alley