Sunday, August 7, 2011

3rd year at TAPS

For the last 3 years I've attended the TAPS National Seminar in Washington D.C. over Memorial Day Weekend, which is consequently the same time that John passed away. It has been a really great tradition, and I've always gotten so much out of it. The people I meet are wonderful, the classes are helpful, the food amazing, and the activities super fun.

I was so happy that my in-laws decided to come with me this year! Julie and fam couldn't come cuz Julie was 8 months pregnant, but everyone else was there. I have the best in-laws and really enjoyed being with them.

I was SO sad to hear that my mother-in-law lost her camera on the last day there. But even worse, to discover that a week later I lost my camera, too! So all of our pictures from that weekend are gone. We have only a few that my brother in law Luke took.

This is at the Nationals Game. Johnny was terrified of the giant Founding Fathers. :)

No comments: