I love reliving these moments of a very special time in my life and can't thank you enough for your promised post of the events of family love and being together that again over and over awakens that time as I view the pictures. Thanks so very much!
Good stuff Emily!!! Glad we didn't lose our cameras. :) That dress belonged to Grandma Malvene Poljanec. No great great just Grandma. Thanks for the wonderful pictures. Love you!!!
3 comments:
Thanks for sharing these! Did Steve seriously swing Blake over the water by one hand?!
I love reliving these moments of a very special time in my life and can't thank you enough for your promised post of the events of family love and being together that again over and over awakens that time as I view the pictures. Thanks so very much!
Good stuff Emily!!! Glad we didn't lose our cameras. :) That dress belonged to Grandma Malvene Poljanec. No great great just Grandma. Thanks for the wonderful pictures. Love you!!!
Post a Comment