I guess it's time I tell everyone about a present John got for me a few months ago. It was a new journal, but not just any journal. A very special kind of one . . .

Yep, it's true! We're expecting an addition to our family! The due date is October 24th, so he/she will likely be born in Enid, Oklahoma (poor child). :)
We had an ultrasound at 8 1/2 weeks and got some pictures:

I am now 13 1/2 weeks. We had another Dr. visit today and we got to hear the heartbeat for the first time! That really helps it all feel real. I have been feeling pretty good, considering what I hear other women go through. The normal nausea, tiredness, hunger, and extra-sensitive smelling are my daily companions. But I don't mind too much. Mostly we're just so excited!!
17 comments:
Yeah! I'm so excited for you. You will be a great mom.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! YOu are going to be a wonderful mom! I hope your pregnancy is wonderful!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! We are so so so so so so happy for you both!! What GREAT parents you will be!!!
that's cool.
J/K :) I am excited beyond words.
Congrats to you both! I'm predicting a boy - but I'm quite frequently wrong. Keep us posted and I'm so excited for you!!
Candace
Nice work you two! We need a boy to carry on the Alley name, so eat lots of bananas (hey - I read about it on MSNBC's web site so it must be true)
Take care ... Dad
Oh my gosh! I am SOOOO excited for you. This is great. Congrats!
Congratulations!!! You will be a GREAT mom!!! Please keep us posted! You're right about the OK thing, though. That might even be worse than being from Kansas. (:
Congrats! That's awesome!
Hoooray! Congratulations!! This is such wonderful news!!
Congratulations to the both of you! You're not too far behind us. How far is Enid from Wichita Falls? Hopefully close enough that we'll get to see you guys once in awhile! Glad to hear you're feeling pretty good!
Yay!! Congrats, Em! I'm so excited for you :)
Oh, I love pictures! There's nothing wrong with Enid, by the way. Even if it is the middle of nowhere. My grandpa was born there and lived his whole childhood there and he's turned out great! Hmmm... Maybe I'll have to dig up and excuse to do some fam hist for him and come say hi! I hope everything keeps going well!! Let's talk soon!
Wow, exciting news! Congratulations!
We are so excited for you guys. Congratulations! Keep in touch!
This is one happy Grandma!!!
Just checking in an Alley family and company I think it is time for a new picture (or rather the first picture) of the company inside your belly!
Post a Comment