Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Happy Birthday to John (almost a month ago!)

For John's birthday, we went camping and to an Air Show.

First, we stopped for a few hours in Seaside (where they filmed The Truman Show). It was beautiful.




Then, we camped at St. Andrew's Bay. I found a handy-dandy hot-dog cooker stick for two.



And finally, the air show the next day. It was cool, but I wish I'd had my ear plugs!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Melissa said...

How fun! I love the picture of you sitting in the white chair with your back to the camera!

Melissa said...

Looks like fun! I love the picture of you with your back to the camera!

Grandpa Alley said...

Son - you are a year older but so much wiser (thanks to Em)!!

Love - Dad

tami said...

Happy late birthday, John! I want to know what was in those very femininely decorated presents :)

Also, why didn't you take us to Seaside when we were there? It looks gorgeous!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Audrey said...

What a fun wife you are! Your campfire pictures make me want to go camping but it snowed 4 inches yesterday so I guess it still isn't even spring yet. Nice double hot-dogger!

Sarah said...

Fun! I can't wait to go camping when it gets warm enough for Kaelah! I'll have to add Seaside to one of the places I want to visit. Great pix.!