I'm sorry you didn't get to spend you anniversary with John, but I know he's watching over you. And some day you will get to celebrate and eternity of anniversaries with him. We miss you and can't wait to see you when we come through Utah!!
I know I've said this before, but your wedding pictures are some of the most beautiful ever. Monday must have been tough. I'm sorry. I ditto what Amanda said!
Your pictures are beautiful. I'm sorry that you and John weren't together on Monday! I know that he's watching over you. What a comfort to know that you were sealed for eternity and you will see him again.
Love the pics! I was thinking about you having your anniversary this last week and then ran into your mom at the store--and called her Emily. I was glad to hear an update from her. I've been curious to see your how your tummy has grown.
Beautiful pics Emily.....I still can't even imagine how you feel, but you are one of my heroes.....you are always in our thoughts and prayers...and I'm excited to see you soon!
Emily, We only met once...Julie's house in Parker, Colorado and I regret I didn't get a chance to tell you how truly amazing I think you are. I am grateful to have been touched by your sweet spirit. I am so sorry for your earthly loss. You and John are a beautiful couple, and I am grateful for the peace and comfort I feel in knowing the two of you will be standing side by side once again. Good luck with your growing tummy!! And, Happy Anniversary! Love, Your new friend in Colorado, Christine Niemann
Emily, you don't know me...I'm sure there are many who have visited your blog you don't know who grieve for you and pray for you and gain strength from your testimony.
We are friends of your father-in-law, Dave, and only learned of the loss of John today.
We are devastated at your loss, at his family's loss. There never seems to be a good "why" these things happen...and though we know eternally we will be blessed in our companionships, it doesn't do much to fill the void down here.
I am so happy for your pending birth and adventures in motherhood. What an even more treasured gift to have a little piece of John here with you all your days.
You are in our prayers.
Much love, Frank & Shay Brackney Castle Rock, Colorado
How I enjoy the beautiful wedding pictures that brought back the special memory I was privileged to share with you on that day. I thought so strongly of you on your anniversary and loved hearing how you spent it with dear family. I am grateful that David, Eva and Julie always answer my inquiries on how you are doing when they call me regularly. I am so looking forward to seeing you soon. With lots of love, Grandma Jeanne Alley
15 comments:
I'm sorry you didn't get to spend you anniversary with John, but I know he's watching over you. And some day you will get to celebrate and eternity of anniversaries with him. We miss you and can't wait to see you when we come through Utah!!
What a great day! Your wedding was beautiful and I'm glad I got to meet John.
I love you both!
I know I've said this before, but your wedding pictures are some of the most beautiful ever. Monday must have been tough. I'm sorry. I ditto what Amanda said!
Emily, those pictures are so beautiful, I cried. No doubt John was with you on that day and every other day. I love you!
Your pictures are beautiful. I'm sorry that you and John weren't together on Monday! I know that he's watching over you. What a comfort to know that you were sealed for eternity and you will see him again.
Love the pics! I was thinking about you having your anniversary this last week and then ran into your mom at the store--and called her Emily. I was glad to hear an update from her. I've been curious to see your how your tummy has grown.
Beautiful pics Emily.....I still can't even imagine how you feel, but you are one of my heroes.....you are always in our thoughts and prayers...and I'm excited to see you soon!
We love you Emily! Your pictures are beautiful.
Emily,
We only met once...Julie's house in Parker, Colorado and I regret I didn't get a chance to tell you how truly amazing I think you are. I am grateful to have been touched by your sweet spirit. I am so sorry for your earthly loss. You and John are a beautiful couple, and I am grateful for the peace and comfort I feel in knowing the two of you will be standing side by side once again.
Good luck with your growing tummy!!
And, Happy Anniversary!
Love, Your new friend in Colorado, Christine Niemann
Wow, your pictures are definitely beautiful. Thanks for sharing them. We miss you and think of you often.
Adriane F
Emily -
You really do have some of the most wonderful pictures to celebrate your special day!
Chris
Your pictures are truly amazing! You can just feel and see the love! I know you will be with him again someday.
Emily, you don't know me...I'm sure there are many who have visited your blog you don't know who grieve for you and pray for you and gain strength from your testimony.
We are friends of your father-in-law, Dave, and only learned of the loss of John today.
We are devastated at your loss, at his family's loss. There never seems to be a good "why" these things happen...and though we know eternally we will be blessed in our companionships, it doesn't do much to fill the void down here.
I am so happy for your pending birth and adventures in motherhood. What an even more treasured gift to have a little piece of John here with you all your days.
You are in our prayers.
Much love,
Frank & Shay Brackney
Castle Rock, Colorado
(Frank worked with Dave at Durrant)
How I enjoy the beautiful wedding pictures that brought back the special memory I was privileged to share with you on that day. I thought so strongly of you on your anniversary and loved hearing how you spent it with dear family. I am grateful that David, Eva and Julie always answer my inquiries on how you are doing when they call me regularly. I am so looking forward to seeing you soon. With lots of love,
Grandma Jeanne Alley
Post a Comment