Johnny had his 9 month check up on the 17th of July. He is now in the 12th percentile for weight, 20th percentile for length, and 90th percentile for his head. He weights 17.6 lbs. I can definitely feel that he's getting bigger, as it's getting harder and harder to carry him for long periods of time.
Johnny took his first steps right around 9 months. He's still not "walking," but he can take a few steps to me and between furniture.
And just the other day (30 July) he climbed up the stairs for the first time! We've been showing him how to do it and helping him, but he's never even gotten one step on his own before this. We were all amazed. Luckily, I was able to grab my camera quick the minute he started climbing.
11 comments:
He is too cute! And so proud of himself.
Love his little squeaks, love his elation at the top, love how you have your hand right there the whole time. Love that little boy and his mama.
yeah John! so sweet!
That's the world's cutest video--his little body climbing the steps, mommy's hand always there, and clapping for himself at the top. So cute!!
He's too cute! Like everyone else, I loved how he was so proud of himself once he got to the top. You can tell he is one loved little boy!
Awww... he's such a cutie pie! Congrats, little guy. You are amazing!
Sooooo cute! I caught Ella halfway up our stairs before she could even crawl. We went out and bought a gate that day. :) He's getting so big and is darling. I love his huge grin at the end!
How cute!!!!!! I'd love to see you 2 sometime =).
Yay Johnny!!! Fast learner...watch out!
Such a precious little boy!
After his stair climb it was so fun to see he was as pleased at his own success as all others who witnessed it.
Soon to walk, learn how to back down the stairs.....etc, very busy days ahead for everyone!
Much Love, Great Grandma Alley
Oh, I just want to eat him! I love when babies are so excited and proud of themselves! They're just so cute!! He's a cute little squeaker too!
Post a Comment