20 August 2009
Johnny's First Hair Cut
10 Months Old
At first he was willing to go along with it.
But after not too long he wanted to get down.
Still, I was proud of him for holding as still as he did.
I showed him my comb and scissors.
Eventually, I had to use Shrek to distract him.
Here's mommy and son. All done!!
It's not perfect, but with a face like that, who cares about your hair!!
14 comments:
Yes, with a face like that, no one cares about your hair! But it turned out great to boot!
What a cutie! Is he already walking?
Oh my gosh he is so adorable. Love him!
CUTE haircut! Looks great on this end, but maybe it's just him. We're always happy to see how happy you two are.
You're a girl of many talents! What a darling, dapper boy you have. And he looks SO much like John in that last one!
He is so stinking cute. Since we saw you guys at Joni's, Dave and I have been talking about how cute Johnny is. It was so fun to see you!
Oh he is so handsome and the haircut looks great!!! Thanks for sharing :)
Oh Emily, what a tender post. I loved it. You are such a good mom.
What fun! Well done, mama! I always had to let mine fall asleep in the high chair and then cut while they were sleeping. Did you save any hair? You have such a cute little boy!!
SO CUTE!!
Johnny is so handsome!! I am glad that I ran into a couple weeks ago! I wish we could have talked longer though! You look so so so good!!!!
Emily - I found your blog when your husband died by doing some searching for more information on him at the time...I think I may have known him at school. Maybe not, but anyway, I have been following your blog since then. I've shed many tears for you, but I'm also so amazed and happy for you and your beautiful son. He is such a cute boy. I hope you don't mind me looking at your blog; I just wanted to say that your blog is a real source of inspiration and a story of love. I especially loved and cried over your anniversary post. I'm sorry it's taken me so long to comment, but just know that I pray for you and your son.
PS -- I love love love the song you've got playing on your blog. I've never heard it before. But it's great.
Post a Comment