Oh, I LOVE those little faces! Blake and Johnny are going to have so much fun together. You are disappearing my dear! What's your secret?! You look great. Love you!
Love that place! What fun. I love those expressions! I was gonna say you look so cute, too, but Julie beat me to it. But I promise I thought it first. :)
Emily, you look so good, happy and radiant. He of course is the same as you in those areas. Just darling. Can't believe how old he is getting. It seems like just a couple months ago I saw you and you were still pregnant. How times flies. And what a good mom you are. All my best to you
6 comments:
Oh, I LOVE those little faces! Blake and Johnny are going to have so much fun together. You are disappearing my dear! What's your secret?! You look great. Love you!
Love that place! What fun. I love those expressions! I was gonna say you look so cute, too, but Julie beat me to it. But I promise I thought it first. :)
Thanks for a wonderful day and a gourmet lunch!
Emily, you look so good, happy and radiant. He of course is the same as you in those areas. Just darling. Can't believe how old he is getting. It seems like just a couple months ago I saw you and you were still pregnant. How times flies. And what a good mom you are. All my best to you
Your little guy is SO cute. Hope to see you in person soon!
Teri
Post a Comment