Happy Birthday John!! What a thoughtful wife you have who is so patient and loving with your precious little son. I certainly thrive on these blogs. Love from Grandma Alley
What a beautiful day and a great way to celebrate John's birthday. Johnny is so smart--I can't believe how well he put the cupcake liners in the pan and how long his attention span is! You are a great mommy Emily.
So STINKIN Cute! My favorite parts: Johnny's face when the timer goes off and the part where you try to open the mix ("if I could just get it started...")
How cute to put this together. You are the coolest.
Happy Birthday, John! We love and miss you so much!
Emily thank you for sharing these moments, they are so sweet. He is so sweet, and you are such a tender wonderful mother. These videos are so priceless. I need to take more video of Steele because they just change so quickly. I would love to see you sometime soon. Hope things are going well.
8 comments:
Happy Birthday John!! What a thoughtful wife you have who is so patient and loving with your precious little son. I certainly thrive on these blogs.
Love from Grandma Alley
What a beautiful day and a great way to celebrate John's birthday. Johnny is so smart--I can't believe how well he put the cupcake liners in the pan and how long his attention span is! You are a great mommy Emily.
So STINKIN Cute! My favorite parts: Johnny's face when the timer goes off and the part where you try to open the mix ("if I could just get it started...")
How cute to put this together. You are the coolest.
Happy Birthday, John! We love and miss you so much!
Emily thank you for sharing these moments, they are so sweet. He is so sweet, and you are such a tender wonderful mother. These videos are so priceless. I need to take more video of Steele because they just change so quickly. I would love to see you sometime soon. Hope things are going well.
So sweet! Thanks eternally Em for all you do.
Love ... Dad
Nice catch there! Didn't even have to stop frosting either. Impressive!
What a great idea to video tape all of that! I loved it! You'll be so glad you have that recorded! You are awesome Em. And Happy Birthday to John!
You are amazing! Can I take lessons from you :). He is darling...just an exact image of his dad! take care Emily, love you.
Post a Comment