Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Halloween in Idaho

This year I was able to celebrate Halloween in Idaho with my sister's family. It was so fun! Johnny was the perfect little lion, and even learned how to roar. It was soo cute!

Friday we went to the Melaleuca Work Treat-or-Treating.
It was incredible, which was no surprise.
That company sure knows how to throw a party!
Saturday morning (Halloween) was my nephew's baptism.
Congratulations, Caleb! This is all the cousins getting ready to go trick-or-treating.
Aren't they a cute bunch! Johnny loves his cousins! We went to a few doors.
Johnny mostly just stared at the people.
His favorite candy are the little suckers!
They are perfect for his little face.

Sunday we drove to Rexburg to visit Luke and Mary Alley, which was just wonderful. It was fun to see Luke and Johnny play together. Johnny took to him immediately! All in all, it was a fantastic holiday weekend and I was sad to leave. I love going to Idaho; thanks Tam and Josh for always being such great hosts!

8 comments:

Sarah said...

Fun! Danny was a lion too, but no roaring from the 4-month-old. (; Kaelah's favorite are the little dum dum suckers too. Sometimes she'll ask me to go to the bank just so she can have one!

Dan and Katie said...

Agreed...a very VERY cute lion!

Cassie said...

He is the most adorable little lion I have ever seen!!

Cindy said...

What a cute little lion! Rar. I love the picture of him eating his sucker :).

neemoore said...

I was so looking forward to seeing this pic's of johnny! I knew he was going to be the cutest lion!

tam said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
tami said...

We miss you!

Iris said...

So cute! I especially love the last picture!