Saturday, November 21, 2009
In the Spirit of Thanksgiving
I am grateful . . .
* for getting to spend 16 months with John.
* for my special little Johnny, who is so good.
* that John can be with his Savior.
* for work.
* for family and friends who love me.
* food and shelter
* being able to sleep at night, knowing I am safe.
* being able to go for walks, knowing I am safe.
* for my knowledge of The Plan of Happiness.
* that I can see, feel, hear, touch, and smell.
* for the opportunity to share my testimony with others.
* for prayer.
* for little kisses and little hugs.
* that families are forever.
* for Him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What a great reminder for Thanksgiving. Thanks for sharing that video, it was great! And thanks for sharing the things you are thankful for, you are such a great example to me!
Post a Comment