Thursday, November 12, 2009

One year pics

Oh my goodness, what am I going to do with this boy?

See Tami's blog for a few more pics. She is the BEST photographer!

10 comments:

Jodi said...

Wow! What beautiful pictures! I LOVE the little sweater and scarf--too, too cute! I'm also amazed at Tami's talent! Wish she lived closer--I'd hire her in a heartbeat! What darling pictures of your adorable little boy!

Tonia said...

What ARE you going to do with that boy? He is such a cutie!

Sarah said...

toooooooooo cute! you're going to have to beat the girls off of him with a stick!

Our Ohana said...

he is ADORABLE!!!! Very cute pics!

Stacey said...

He is unbelievably cute!

Alena said...

Did you ever imagine you would have such a darling boy? Isn't it fun to look at your child and think "I helped create this child." While I see some of you in him, I think it is so tender how the Lord put SO much of his dad in him." Hope you are doing well, Alena

Tricia said...

He is ADORABLE. I'm pretty sure that if our upcoming addition is half as cute as Johnny, we'll be doing well.

Audrey said...

Wow! Tami's good! And he's sooo cute! Little Johnny is truly a perfectly beautiful combination of you and John.

Anonymous said...

your son is adorable. What has been taken has been given to you in the form of this beautiful little boy. He will do such great things, especially for you. God bless.
vanessa

Grandpa Alley said...

What a sweet grandson. We are so blessed to live in Utah and see this precious boy grow weekly.