I finally got to take Johnny camping! Last weekend (August 13-14) we went to Crystal Hot Springs in Honeyville, Utah with Grandma Alley and Aunt Anna. It was their ward camp out, and Johnny and I decided to tag along.
He was SO excited! He loved every minute - he helped me set up the tent, went swimming in the hot springs, was mesmerized by the huge campfire, got all sticky from s'mores, and stayed up way past bed time!
Sleeping was a bit hit-n-miss, what with the g-force winds and trains all night long. I was pretty beat by the morning, so a long nap that afternoon was golden! (Thanks Grandma Wilbur!)
I can't wait to take him again!
He was SO excited! He loved every minute - he helped me set up the tent, went swimming in the hot springs, was mesmerized by the huge campfire, got all sticky from s'mores, and stayed up way past bed time!
Sleeping was a bit hit-n-miss, what with the g-force winds and trains all night long. I was pretty beat by the morning, so a long nap that afternoon was golden! (Thanks Grandma Wilbur!)
I can't wait to take him again!
1 comment:
He is such a ham! What fun! - Teri
Post a Comment