I have finally decided that I'm in position to quit one of my jobs!! I am so excited! Now I'll be able to spend more time with Johnny (and only work 2 days a week)! What a great blessing!!
Emily this is so beautiful. I think it is all to easy for us to forget what a huge honor it is to not only carry and deliver children, but to be able to stay with them in these most formative years, it is truly becoming a thing of the past, and is easy to wish away on days when it seems all you do is poopy diapers and disaster control! Thank you.
Wow! It will be great for you to be with Johnny more! You know you can call me if you want any work at home type stuff (for naptime, bedtime, etc.) and I'll probably have something.
5 comments:
Emily this is so beautiful. I think it is all to easy for us to forget what a huge honor it is to not only carry and deliver children, but to be able to stay with them in these most formative years, it is truly becoming a thing of the past, and is easy to wish away on days when it seems all you do is poopy diapers and disaster control! Thank you.
Yay! You're awesome for making such a huge decision. You're already such a great mommy and now you get to spend a lot more time with Johnny. Fun, fun!
Indeed you are magnificent Em. I am so grateful you are Johnny's mother. We love you.
-- Dad
Wow! It will be great for you to be with Johnny more! You know you can call me if you want any work at home type stuff (for naptime, bedtime, etc.) and I'll probably have something.
Good for you and Johnny too. You won't have any regrets because he will change so fast daily and all too soon will be grown up.
Post a Comment