Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Labor Day Weekend in Idaho

What a memorable Labor Day Weekend! Baby Max was being blessed by his daddy Luke on Sunday, September 5th and the whole Alley family came to Idaho to be there for it! What amazing support!

We got to spend a lot of time with John's cousins Kariesa and her husband Jared because Julie and Steve were staying with them. They are so much fun! Johnny loved cleaning the house with the little vacuum, and hanging out with Great Grandma Alley.

On Monday (Labor Day), Tam, Josh, the kids, and me and Johnny drove up to Herriman State Park and walked around Silver Lake. It was so beautiful! And the weather was perfect!

No, this is technically not a double-stroller.
Wow, that's a huge wish about to come true!

Come-on, Johnny, let's take the road less traveled.

Too bright, mom!

Josh grabbed some cat-tails for the kids.

3 comments:

Dan and Katie said...

What great pictures!

Marytoo said...

I wandered acroxx your blog, and I just have to tell you, I think your little boy is beautiful.

Jeanne Alley said...

What a fun-packed and special holiday weekend it was! I was sooo happy for the time spent with you and little Johnny as well as blending cousins with cousins and their parents and friends all very dear to me.