Thursday, September 23, 2010

Not So Sweet Potatoes

Among the few things I planted this Spring in my garden were sweet potatoes.
I love sweet potatoes, so even though I had read that they were difficult to grow,
I thought I would give it a go anyway.
Guess I won't bother next year.

You can tell by Johnny's expression that he was as disappointed as I was.
Johnny was adamant about taking a picture himself, so he took this one.

7 comments:

Liz said...

That really is the saddest looking potato ever. I love Johnny's expression! Perfect! Better luck next year.

Sierra said...

aww... sorry your sweet potatos didn't turn out right.

Wanted to let you know I sent you an award on my blog if you'd like to receive it.

Brenlyn said...

So, did you eat them?

Jeanne Alley said...

Emily...In my book you winn the top photographer award. Such descriptive photos caught at just the right second.
Love, Grandma

Kariesa said...

Love this post! I feel your pain, gardens can be so frustrating!

Jenna said...

haha! I love this post!

Audrey said...

along with being a bird expert, you have a budding photographer on your hands! I love both of your expressions! I think you should try again next year. Seems like practice makes things better...