Thursday, September 9, 2010

Calling In Reinforcements

The other day, I had an INVADER. I am sure he was out to get me, or worse...Johnny! After all, he was HALF my size! Something had to be done and pronto, before the sneaky thing could escape and cause me to loose sleep for months! I grabbed my most powerful weapon - Windex - and gave him a good bath, then trapped him inside a mason jar. And then went to church.

What was I supposed to do?? It was too traumatizing to devise a much more sophisticated plan that quickly, and we were almost late for church! So, I had to call in reinforcements.

"MOM!" I shrieked on the cell phone as I drove to church. "...But MOM... he's SOOO big! ... yes, Yes, PLEASE come get him!"

We hung up and I walked into the church, feeling confident that my house would be safe again soon.

When I got home, I found this on my door...





Wow, THAT is love. What would I do without my angel mother??

1 comment:

Audrey said...

Your mom is cool :) I want to be that creative.