Tuesday, November 9, 2010

I Think I Can

I have finally gotten into the spirit of canning! I love it. It's been so much fun, especially working side by side with my mom. Everything is more fun when mom's there. My first experience was with applesauce, from apples Johnny and I picked from mom and dad's tree. A week later, I made grape juice from grapes we picked from my sister Kathryn's vines. They both turned out so yummy!
THE APPLESAUCE
THE GRAPE JUICE

3 comments:

Mary and Luke Alley said...

So many grapes and apples! Good harvest!

Jenna said...

Wow! That's a lot of grapes. I am glad that people enjoy canning. It just intimidates me with the large work factor. I just like to enjoys other's fruits :)

Amy Evensen said...

I think that's awesome that you are canning! Being able to do it with your mom is even better! You are looking so so good Emily! Johnny is growing so fast and getting more and more handsome! :)