Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Las Vegas...again.

I went to Las Vegas a month ago to stay with my dear friend Stacey, whose husband was recently deployed to Afghanistan. Three of John's really good friends live in Vegas with their families, so it's always so much fun going there. I love these girls so much, and feel completely rejuvenated when I get back from visiting. I think I need to make it a bi-monthly tradition. They all have young children about Johnny's age, so it's just a bundle of fun for everyone. :)

At the Children's Museum
Playing dress-up with EvaHolding Stephanie's new baby Dean. I couldn't get enough of this kid.
Coloring his frog
Story Time at the Library
Appetizers I made for our dinner party one night.
The boys were the best entertainers ~ those kids love them!
They even babysat one night so the girls could go to dinner.
That was one of the best two hours I've had in a long time!
The whole gang, minus Chris and John.
My girls!
Johnny loved being able to take baths with Miles and Tyson.
It was so cute watching them all play together.
They get along SO well, it's incredible.
I'm sure they will be friends forever.
Having fun together.
A fun hike around Red Rocks. It was so beautiful!
On the boardwalk at Red Rocks

Johnny misses Miles so much. It was great having a buddy to play with all day long!

1 comment:

Stacey said...

We miss you too!! So glad you came down--thanks! These are great pictures. :)