I can't believe my little guy is two already!
I threw him a little birthday party and just invited the family.
I put up streamers, made this sign, and fed everyone dinner.
It wasn't anything grand, but it was fun celebrating him, and watching him open presents. Thanks to everyone who came and supported us!
I threw him a little birthday party and just invited the family.
I put up streamers, made this sign, and fed everyone dinner.
It wasn't anything grand, but it was fun celebrating him, and watching him open presents. Thanks to everyone who came and supported us!
I hope it'll be a fun keepsake.
I bought it second-hand, but you'd never know - it was in perfect condition.
Isn't that the cutest thing??
1 comment:
My son has a kitchen too! And he too wears a little oven mit! Wow! How dis we raise such manly boys? We're just awesome I guess:).
Post a Comment