I was worried that Johnny wouldn't be able to sit through the game, but he loved it! He spent most of the game playing under Grandma's legs and dancing to the music. And the best part -- BYU actually won! :)
Tuesday, November 9, 2010
Johnny's First BYU Game!
On Oct. 9th the family went to a BYU football game. It was the first time we'd all been to a game together. Before the game, for Bekah's 18th birthday, we had a picnic up at Bridal Veil Falls and then hiked to the Falls. It was chilly, but so much fun!
I was worried that Johnny wouldn't be able to sit through the game, but he loved it! He spent most of the game playing under Grandma's legs and dancing to the music. And the best part -- BYU actually won! :)








I was worried that Johnny wouldn't be able to sit through the game, but he loved it! He spent most of the game playing under Grandma's legs and dancing to the music. And the best part -- BYU actually won! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment