Friday, October 5, 2007

The New Do.

So, the humidity and heat has finally gotten to me. I chopped off my hair, and got highlights while I was at it. I love it!


8 comments:

Nicole said...

cute!! your hair looks great! (but then you always look great...and so amazingly photogenic!)

tami said...

Love it.

Bekah said...

Where did Emily go?

Kari said...

takes me back to the good ol' days at the elms! except, of course, for the highlights which are a great addition! you look beautiful.
kar-dawg

janabananagirl said...

Ahhh....the joys of humidity. My limp locks turn into Medusa's mop the longer I'm in humid climates. That's why I whacked mine wicked short on my mission. I just couldn't handle the craziness anymore.

The 'do is faboo! It looks so good on you.

kat said...

You know what I think about being blonde so no need to say anything more other than I love it! It is fun to see pics of the yard and your activities. Might I suggest pepper spray or a tazer while you walk on Sunday's? Love you sis!

Iris said...

And she's already turned sassy on us. BEAUTIFUL!

Audrey said...

Cute as always! I'm liking the short hair thing these days too...