Our activity for Family Home Evening Monday night was carving pumpkins! It was our first pumpkin carving experience together and we had so much fun. I made Grandma Wilbur's molasses cookies, we carved the pumpkins with the special little carving knives we bought from Walmart, and then John cooked the pumpkin seeds.
Wednesday, October 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Em, you look so cute!!
Um, I think those "special" pumpkin carving knives are for kids, aren't they?
Hey Emily! This is Stephanie Webb. I found your blog through Amanda's blog. I'm so glad you guys are having so much fun in Florida! Wish we could be there to hang out. How is John liking training? Tell him to hurry and finish, because Andrew graduates March 7 and we really want to live near you guys for a little while. :)
I am incredibly impressed by your carving skills.
You are such talented pumpkin carvers! I guess you can probably spend more time on it when there aren't little kids hanging on your leg or wanting to carve. You look like you're having so much fun in your place and as a young couple! Enjoy these years... Once you have kids you won't have this time again until you're a bit less chipper and more on the wrinkly side... :) Love ya!
Yay for Halloween =) Who carved the spider........I usually hate spiders, but I like that one =)
Post a Comment