Thursday, May 7, 2009

Best Friends

When I heard this song on my sister's blog, my heart felt it.
I love how music can give feelings and emotions a new life, a new perspective, a new voice.
My separation from John is so hard, so long.
But love is a powerful thing --
it makes any challenge possible, and every heartache worth the wait.









8 comments:

Tonia said...

What a great song. You and John are adorable together, always so happy!

Melissa said...

What a beautiful song and cute pictures. I'm so grateful familes are eternal!

Alena said...

You are so lucky to have so many pictures of the two of you. Ours were always of the kids. Hopefully that will change with our cruise in a couple of weeks. One good thing with having little Johnny is that it will go faster, kids grow so fast and keep you busy. There is something magical about staying busy-serving. It helps through the hard times. But then again, what am I talking about. I am not the one who lost a spouse in this life. You guys are amazing together. Your Tom Cruise/My Brad Pitt. I would like to come and see you before our cruise takes off. Love you-Alena

Kara said...

Cute pics! I love seeing them since I didn't get to see you two together. I really want to see little Johnny too! By the way, love the white sweater in the church pic. Looks very familiar! ;-)

Dan and Katie said...

Great pictures of you and John! Yes, next time you come to CO we will hike the incline!!!

Adriane said...

Beautiful song, and beautiful pictures too. Wishing you a great mother's day!!

Steve and Julie said...

OK - I obviously read the other blog first, but I keep listening to this song. I just know my brother and know that despite whatever eternal perspective he has right now he echos the words "I miss you more than I should, than I thought I could. I can't get my mind off you." I know he's by your side every minute he can be, exactly where he wants to be. It speaks for both of you and puts it so eloquently.

Audrey said...

You have so many wonderful pictures with John! And what a beautiful song. Love is a powerful thing and you of course know better than most. I love this post!