
I had Johnny's 8-month pictures taken on Saturday.
I am so pleased with how they turned out.
I decided to go with a patriotic theme since it's almost July 4th
and nothing reminds me of John like the American Flag.
I am sure he would have just loved these!
The flags used in the pictures are from John's grave
and the blanket was given to Johnny in D.C. by an anonymous
donor through Project Linus.
I am so pleased with how they turned out.
I decided to go with a patriotic theme since it's almost July 4th
and nothing reminds me of John like the American Flag.
I am sure he would have just loved these!
The flags used in the pictures are from John's grave
and the blanket was given to Johnny in D.C. by an anonymous
donor through Project Linus.













These overalls were John's when he was little
and lived in the Azores.
and lived in the Azores.
18 comments:
I love them! They so precious, and he is just a little heartbreaker! :)
Those are so cute. I love the theme and the overalls. He is so cute!!
He is absolutely adorable! Cute, cute, cute pictures!!!!
Such cute pictures--oh my goodness!! I love his little smile and those eyes...!
Those pictures are SO cute. He looks so much like his daddy! Where'd you get his pics done? THey're terriffic.
love the theme. and I loved the crawling video! can't wait to see him do it in person :)
I LOVE the picture with his toes in his mouth. That so reminded me of John...I could totally see him doing that, and not just as an infant!!
Too Cute!!
LOVE LOVE LOVE the pics! Such a handsome little dude. The time does sail by, doesn't it?
Emily wow those picutres were amazing. How did you get him to stay still and smile so well? What a treasure to have such close meaning from those pictures.
He is so adorable. It is fun to see you as a mom and what a joy he has brought into the world.
Emily...he get's more and more adorable each time I see him.
What can I say that no one has already said! I guess I can't.. Johnny is Super Cute, and I envy you. :)
They turned out so well! What an angel he seems to be. JC Penny, right? Kaelah's didn't turn out well when we went there are Christmas. Yeah for Johnny!
How very special his 8 month pictures! It is very difficult to choose any one as a favorite to print and put in my frame. Thanks so very much for posting them.
Love to my very special Great Grandson,
Grandma Alley
Emily, Johnny is BEAUTIFUL! I'm so happy you have such a perfect piece of John to hold! I think of you often. Marsha Joss Parker, CO
There's a reason I shouldn't look at this special blog too often; I'm all teary eyed for the rest of the day.
What divine blessings this baby and his angel mother are.
Thanks Em. Love ... Dad
Wow, what a happy kid! I especially like the flag ones! You have a beautiful little boy, Em. I love these kind of pictures because they help you to remember the happy times with these little ones. I always wish I had taken more... especially since they change so much as babies and toddlers. And a successful photo shoot! That's awesome! I'm kind of dreading taking Daniel for his 3 yr. photos since we got a grand total of 1 smiling photo at his 2 yr.
Ahh, Johnny's just too cute!... (I just looked at them again)
Post a Comment