Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Come What May

Never knew I could feel like this
Like I've never seen the sky before
I want to vanish inside your kiss
Every day I love you more and more
Listen to my heart, can you hear it sing
Telling me to give you everything
Seasons may change, winter to spring
But I love you until the end of time

Suddenly the world seems such a perfect place
Suddenly it moves with such a perfect grace
Suddenly my life doesn't seem such a waste
It all revolves around you
And there's no mountain too high
No river too wide
Sing out this song and I'll be there by your side
Storm clouds may gather
And stars may collide
But I love you until the end of time

8 comments:

tami said...

that's beautiful, em. I love that picture of you and johnny.

Alena said...

How beautiful. What neat pictures.
Alena

Jeanne Alley said...

What a beautiful post of reassurance to greet me upon my return from New Jersey and being a psrt of the closeness with dear family there.
Grandma Alley

Dave and Candace said...

I love those pictures Emily and I always love what you write. Johnny is adorable and you are amazing.

The Dad said...

Glad to see you are well Emily.
Your little Johnny is beautiful.
May God continue to bless you & Johnny.
The Hensleys, Milton, Fl.

Audrey said...

Where'd you find that amazing song? I listened as I scrolled through all the recent photos. Wow! I love it! It's amazing to me how people can write inspiring or thought provoking songs.

P.S. Have I ever told you, that you always have the best posts? They always help me to refocus on what's really important.

hori said...

Dear Emily,
Your posts always touch me so much. This song from Moulin Rouge is one of my favorites...and boy it is beautiful with these incredible pictures. So touching Emily. I love you.

Cousin Holly

me and you plus two said...

I don't know you, but your faith is beautiful. "By small and simple things are great things brought to pass." Thank you for your example. Beautiful baby boy too! God Bless you.