- Last week he started mostly sleeping through the night. He goes down between 8:30/9:30 and wakes between 5:30/6:30. I've had 3 days like that, and wow! what a difference it makes in my life.
- He has one tooth on the bottom.
- He is still nursing, but takes a bottle just fine when he's with Grandma Alley.
- He is a great eater as far as variety. He eats Gerber's 2nd foods, and just about anything I am eating. Some days, though, he's not very interested in eating; but, he's not picky.
- He can pick up small objects, like Cheerios, with his fist, but not his thumb and index fingers.
- He sits up unsupported.
- He is always happy. Seriously, I mean always.
- He is SO close to crawling. Here's a sample:
Saturday, June 20, 2009
My Baby Turns 8 Months Old
And just like that, it's been 8 months! I can hardly believe it. Every day I have with Johnny is so wonderful that the days are just flying past. Here are his 8 month milestones:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
He's gonna crawl any day--I can't believe how well he moves forward without actually crawling!! So cute--thanks for posting that video!
That is seriously one of the cutest things I have ever seen! When are you coming to CO? The incline is screaming your name!!
Aww, what a cutie! It may not quite be crawling, but it gets the job done! :P
That is SO PRECIOUS. It makes want to get my hands on that baby and smother him with kisses. MMMM! Little sweetheart. And really in Aunt Julie's book that totally counts as crawling - it's like leap/crawling. Better than crawling. Thank you!
I love the faceplants with the back legs flying up in the air. He seems fearless like his Dad. A true Alley!
Yeah, what everyone else said!
I agree that it looks like crawling to me - he's just not a professional yet :)
He is so cute and I can't believe he's 8 months old. What a sweetie!
That is the cutest thing! I wish I was there to have seen it happen... jealous is the only word that comes to mind.
He will be walking before we know it. Love him so much.
Grandma
Oh I love it! He's gonna be a fast one! I love the video! I'd love to see more!
Post a Comment