Do you need a break? I'll happily come watch Johnny for you to give you some time away, or you could get a sitter and we could go play for an hour or two. Maybe we could go visit some of the other girls?
For me, I just assume that the reason that they don't sleep very long (6am wake-up is a dream) is because they are so cute and don't need the cuteness sleep as much.
I couldn't agree more!! I know that you probably have plenty of people that could watch Johnny but I would be more than willing to take him for a few hours!!! You should take advantage of me while I am here!! :)
9 comments:
If you mean "inversely proportional" I completely agree!
Do you need a break? I'll happily come watch Johnny for you to give you some time away, or you could get a sitter and we could go play for an hour or two. Maybe we could go visit some of the other girls?
No, I mean directly proportional. The more sleep = the cuter they are. The less sleep = the more demonic they become. :)
I wholeheartedly agree!!!
For me, I just assume that the reason that they don't sleep very long (6am wake-up is a dream) is because they are so cute and don't need the cuteness sleep as much.
I couldn't agree more!! I know that you probably have plenty of people that could watch Johnny but I would be more than willing to take him for a few hours!!! You should take advantage of me while I am here!! :)
You hit it right on the nose with this one!!!
Amen. By the way, Johnny is ADORABLE. You are going to have your hands full with all the girls who fall in love with those eyes!
TOTALLY TRUE!!! Even when they get bigger. Add in there, their cuteness is proportional to the amount of sleep THEY get too.
Post a Comment